Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Double tag

Hello ! It's Sue back today with my last guest design project for June.


 I've used a jumbo tag for this project and I've used Broken China, Evergreen Bough and Peacock Feathers Distress Stains with a little spritz of Fresh Lime Dylusions all misted with some water. I then pressed the tag onto the ink, drying it off and them repeating the process.


I then used the Crafters Workshop Mini Bubble Doily stencil and sprayed over it with Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions.



As the spray seeped under the stencil a little I used a black pen and drew around the image. I've then used the Mini Vine and Mini Diamonds stencil with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.


 I've also used the Mini Bingo stencil with a white Posca pen and used a black pen to highlight it. I used the Posca pen with the Dylusions Dotted Flowers stencil to create the little white circles.


 I then made a smaller tag and sprayed it with Fresh Lime and Cut Grass Dylusions, spritzed it with water and let the ink run down the tag.


 I stamped the lady from the Unity, She Sprouted Wings, stamp set.


 I cut a mask from a Post it Note and then used the Mini Diamonds stencil again with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink over the top. 


I use more Dylusions to dye some seam binding, spritzing it with water so the colours blended.


The text on the little tag is a Wendy Vecchi stamp from the Fashion Style and Art set and I've done some doodling around the edge of it with a black pen. 


 I've added the little Basic Grey wooden tag, which I've painted with some acrylic paint.

I hope you've enjoyed my project for today !

10 comments:

toni said...

Love that tag on tag idea and those gorgeous greens have brightened my day already . Fabulous work , thank you for all the inspiration you've brought us with your lovely guest posts x

Connie said...

I so enjoy learning all these new techniques. Very pretty :)
Thank you for sharing.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Love the idea of this double tag! The white high lights really make it all pop! Great use of the stencils and wonderful stamping!! Oh and colour is amazing, love it!!

Maryanne said...

I love the tag on a tag idea. And, the green is my favorite! Great tag all around!

Kim said...

I'm in love with the tag on a tag creation...what an amazing idea! I want to make one now!! :-) Beautiful work, Sue!

Tracy said...

Snap..love the tag on tag Sue....enjoyed reading your step by step...soooo,so pretty!!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Micki said...

uuhhhh squealing with delight. LOVE green and your tag is stunning.

Teresa Jaye said...

love this Sue! That Posca pen really makes a difference. I keep forgetting about masking a stamped image, thanks for reminding me to use that technique! Awesome tag!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Really vibrant and love the idea of a double tag x

Words and Pictures said...

Shimmeringly intense colour - wow!
Alison x